Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Had one when I had my SR9c, holster and gun were fine but being on the heavy side it was just to uncomfortable for me, sold the gun and holster and went back to my Sig P238 for every day carry. Nothing wrong with the SR9c or the holster just didn't work for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes I have one for my SR40 and SR45. In my opinion they are the best. I have tried others but was not as comfortable and I believe that the quality is better. Any guns that I purchase in the future will have this holster.

·
Registered
263 Posts
After doing a lot of research a couple of years ago in preparation for my CCW I went with the N82 "Original" holster as I can use one holster for both my LC9 and Sig P938. I found it to be workable and better than other IWB holsters I've tried and used. Problem I had was I like a tucked in shirt and being on the skinny side had problems of printing. Wound up going with the concealed carry T-Shirt styles which was more comfortable and concealable for me. Much slower "on the draw" but at least its comfortable and I'm carrying instead of leaving it at home. Effective Jan 1, 2016 in TX CCL holders can now open carry making OWB a much more viable option for comfort and speed. Still a lot of questions about the tactical advantage of it though. I'm considering that while in the willy wags camping and hiking and will still carry CCW when in town and traveling. So if FL has open carry too then you have lots of options for the different environments you're in. N82 is a good IWB option if you have to carry in a concealed manner. Stay safe and keep "Sparky" at bay.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes I have one for my P938 and it's very comfortable. I usually prefer to use a Remora holster for my situations since it gives me a lot of different options of how I want to carry, but when I know I want to carry IWB then I go with the N82. It's just so soft against your skin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts