Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gunbroker scum are selling them for way more than what they're worth. I'll delete this if I shouldn't be posting it here.

·
Registered
606 Posts
You have to be more specific about what you want. Do you want a factory folding stock ?? Or a factory synthetic stock with a blued liner ?? Or a factory wood stock with a factory blued liner ??
kwg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to be more specific about what you want. Do you want a factory folding stock ?? Or a factory synthetic stock with a blued liner ?? Or a factory wood stock with a factory blued liner ??
kwg
A factory folding stock that is blued.

·
Registered
912 Posts
big $$$ for a factory folder. samson engineering makes reproduction ones now for a few hundred bucks.

Reactions: kwg020

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
A factory folding stock that is blued.
Samson sells a new version made on the original Ruger castings and with Walnut now, instead of the previous Beech wood. Issue is, they are back-ordered 4-6 months and are only available in stainless at this time (unless they have the blued version now). I bought one for my Mini 30 and it is a better stock than the original. I paid around $275 and it was worth every penny. Samson did a wonderful job on them.
IMG_E0327.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts