Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen a post from him since the old forum went down, thus I think his paws may have got caught in the keyboard.

For what it's worth you folks that are near him in Texas should check on the old boy and make sure he makes the trip to our new home.

He may be a little heavy but he is my brother.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Heavy?????? Me??????? Well I never.............you ain't been lookin' too hard, I scratched real hard and whined and Keith helped me get in yesterday....it's great in here....goin' for coffee and whatever right now.....heavy, huh? OK, little man!!!!

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Sheepdog got left out in the rain last night, so I had to open the door and let him in.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Heavy?????? Me??????? Well I never.............you ain't been lookin' too hard, I scratched real hard and whined and Keith helped me get in yesterday....it's great in here....goin' for coffee and whatever right now.....heavy, huh? OK, little man!!!!
Is that a bit of brevity!!! Hold on,I'll get the dictionary.

·
Count Ursunk
3,361 Posts
what is that smell ?.......and just take a look at all the paw prints on the screen !!!!! GONNA CALL THE.... ASPCA !!!!!!!!

·
Count Ursunk
3,361 Posts
we all do......just..just....just.......get a can of lysol or sumpin when ya come in the house.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You tellin' me I might oughta bump my quarterly trip through the car wash up a little?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts