Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided I want to buy a AR-10 but stuck between the Springfield saint and the Sig 716i tread! I was hoping if any of you can tell me what rifle you would recommend and how your experience has been with either rifle?

·
Registered
Ruger 10-22 Takedown in Magpul X-22; Ruger American Ranch Rifle, 450 Bushmaster
10 Posts
I finally decided I want to buy a AR-10 but stuck between the Springfield saint and the Sig 716i tread! I was hoping if any of you can tell me what rifle you would recommend and how your experience has been with either rifle?
I do not have any experience with the Sig, but I do own and shoot the Saint Victor. I like it a lot. It was the lightest AR-10 platform when I got mine, even lighter than the M1A with polymer stock that I looked at on the same day, PLUS it was less expensive.

That being said, if the Sig is anything like their handguns? You probably wouldn't go wrong with it either.

Here is mine.....

Randie
Fort Smith, AR

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you can find one the Ruger SR762 is a fine rifle as well. I'm very happy with mine.

·
Premium Member
15,274 Posts
Was in the same predicament a few years back and went with the LMT MWS. The POF was also in the run but the LMT just fit for my needs. It is not the lightest in the world but love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts