Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the ar556 one week. Found a Good deal and I'll leave it as is. Wrong. Few new pieces already. Magpul m-lok handguard magpul mvg foregrip and magpul rail. I like it

Attachments

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cool !!!!!!!!! I thought I was going to do the same, buy an AR-556, keep it stock and punch paper.....NOT. In route I have Magpul SL FDE furniture, BCM Mod4 Charging handle and just ordered a Geissele G2S......only thing I was planning on was DPSM Miculek or Precision Armament M4-72 Muzzle Brake.....oh well.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Nice rifle. Looking at it reminded me of one of my own M4 type carbines - it frustrates me a guy has to put the vertical grip so close to the rear if he wants to have a bipod or light rail out front. Just takes away so much stability to move that support position so far from the front. Not a critique on your rifle, just kinda whining about a common problem which we all get backed into.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice rifle. Looking at it reminded me of one of my own M4 type carbines - it frustrates me a guy has to put the vertical grip so close to the rear if he wants to have a bipod or light rail out front. Just takes away so much stability to move that support position so far from the front. Not a critique on your rifle, just kinda whining about a common problem which we all get backed into.
X2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts