Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked through Midway, Brownells and google searched to death, maybe I'm still missing it...but was wondering if anyone knows of a replacement front sights (not factory) for a blued Super Blackhawk with the 10 1/2 barrel. Maybe fiber optic? Or just something different.
Would a regular Blackhawk front sight fit?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I realize this is an old thread and perhaps the original poster may not see this, however there is an answer to this. Hiviz sights offers fiber optic sight kits for the Ruger MKII/MKIII as well as single six revolvers. Part #HRBLW01. This will fit the Super Blackhawk with 10.5" barrel. However they only offer a front sight option.

To replace both front and rear sights with fiber optics, Williams Fire Sights set for the Ruger single six revolvers is your other option. Part #70960. I haven't tried this myself but will shortly and will report back my results, good or bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It works! I got my Hiviz front sight set for the Ruger Single Six today. Had to reuse the original SBH screw due to different thread pitch, sight was on in seconds and looks great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts