Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm hoping the "Pack" destroys...O.K. maybe just scores more points than the Bears.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Go pat's wooooooohooooo!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I think the Giants will keep the Falcons from flying today.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Yup Frisco is coming into Foxboro to play the big, bad Pats tonight (Sunday). Snow is in the forecast. It has bee cold here. I think Coach Bellicheck is laughing in his office and wringing his hands in glee. We shall see. :) Yiogo

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
The Redskins will be playing with RGIII sitting this one out. But Kirk Cousins got the job finished last week and looked very good doing it. So I am feeling good about getting win #5 in a row.
And my take on the NFL playing games in Canada, Europe, and Mexico. The league isn't likely to expand into those markets. And they are cheating the fans out of a home game.

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
I'll be watching the Pats Sunday night with the sound off.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Hoping Redskins beat the Browns along with Cowboys and Giants losing.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Yup Frisco is coming into Foxboro to play the big, bad Pats tonight (Sunday). Snow is in the forecast. It has bee cold here. I think Coach Bellicheck is laughing in his office and wringing his hands in glee. We shall see. :) Yiogo
I doubt Bellicheck is taking victory for granted; but the weather is in our favor, for sure. Go Pats!

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
If the Pats win today having gone back to back Texans and Niners (Two teams I thought could be in the SB) then I like them for the super bowl. Then again I liked them the year of the helmet catch as well.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Belichick laughs and shows glee?
Maybe behind closed doors where no one can see him.
Outwardly he is a master of the poker face.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
football

I sometimes watch football on the tv with the sound off and listen to it on the radio.
That's the best way to watch/listen to a game. Then ya don't have to put up with the TV jockies trying to be funny:D

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's the best way to watch/listen to a game. Then ya don't have to put up with the TV jockies trying to be funny:D
That is right........you get to listen to radio jocks trying to be funny. But the play by play is so much better. TV assumes you see what is going on but radio knows you can't see.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This reminds me of a bunch of us guys that use to go to Sonic (basketball) games. There would usually be five or six of us and one guy was blind so he couldn't see what was going on. But he always wore a radio earplug and listened to it. Sometimes a foul or somthing would happen and we might have missed it so we would ask him what was going on.:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts