Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I don't like anything enough to have a tattoo of it. If I had to do that, like at gunpoint, it would have to be the "SR" Ruger chicken in red. I liked Ruger better before they got on the plastic bandwagon. They've replaced so many guns I could have liked, with polymer. I'm just an old dinosaur I guess.
Automotive decal Symbol Emblem Font Logo

·
Registered
SR22 and Security 9
125 Posts
No ... but only for the same reason I don't put the logo sticker on my truck nor as a tow hitch cover which I really, really want.

I don't want to advertise my affection in public. I want it to be a surprise if the need arises.

·
Super Moderator
6,139 Posts
Nope for all the reasons above. Your body, your money, and if you think that is what makes you a fan, go for it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
No product or team has ever inspired me to have their logo permanently etched on my body.

I find it amusing to see the person who got a tat of a team or product only to have them change their logo. Remember the old Dale Jr. "He's changing his number" ad?

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
18,352 Posts
No tats on my body but I do have a red baseball hat with the Ruger emblem. I only wear it at gun shows to make it easier for my friends to find me. Sometimes I get really pissed at Ruger so the hat stays in my closet. Can't do that with a tattoo.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have nothing against tattoos but wouldn't consider a company logo, especially one where the founder threw us under the bus.

I have a few of their products but certainty do not like or trust them enough to get their logo on my body.

Heck their head guy right now just testified that the atf should NOT be abolished, that is sad.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I never cared much for tats myself. they're expensive for what they are and that's money I can spend on another firearm.

I'm a huge Ruger fan but not as much as some in my family. my uncle has every Blackhawk ever made. he's more a fan than me. but we're both trumped by a cousin who named her son Ruger.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I've heard of a few dogs named Ruger. I hope it's the young man's middle name.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
That doesn't even look like a real tatoo. Looks like some paint and stencil job. I didn't realize there were so many anti-tat old fogies on here. Where's all the Navy men. Tat's are like guns, once you get the first one, whatever you have is not enough. I see quite a bit of tats' on kids these days and a lot on young girls. Without the "R" you can always tell people you're a Hank Williams Jr fan. Running around hollerin' "Bocephus."

Reactions: Chainsaw461

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
A real fan would tatoo it on each side of his face..... :LOL:
The popular trend is getting prison tats on the side of the neck. An arm or leg is okay where you can show it off but cover it up if necessary.

Reactions: Chainsaw461
1 - 20 of 28 Posts