Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am...Year round.

This is MY Right Shoulder. Some of you might recognize a Guinness label when you see it.

This next one is for EddieF, how many people do you know with a Northern Pike tattoo? This is the inside of my upper left arm.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
John, forgive me for even thinking this, but what part of your body is that Pike on? :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL:)

I even included that in the orginal post.:D

It's on the inside of my upper left arm.:) The head and tail land right on top of my bi-cep, and the body curves in. I hope that clears that up!:D

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
BH, I have 4 dragons, 1 wizard and 1 heart....I like 'em too.....
I'll post mine sometime. I have both arms sleaved to the wrist. Both hands done. I have one on my neck. A couple on my back. 3 on my leg. 3 on my stomach and 2 on my ribs. I have Slash and Kurt Cobain on my ribs. :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was just a few of mine...

I have both sholders, both upper arms, and then the pike on the left.

They are addictive!

Hey Sheepdog...If you want to get the Ruger Phoniex logo as a tatoo, I'll bet we can up with the money!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Being a red-headed (with grey), freckled American of Irish decent, I'm always ready for St. Patty's day. So is my truck-guard Harold....

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
LOL:)

I even included that in the orginal post.:D

It's on the inside of my upper left arm.:) The head and tail land right on top of my bi-cep, and the body curves in. I hope that clears that up!:D
I skipped right past the 2nd location. Sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts