Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I went through the Brownell's catalog and carefully picked out some factory parts for a Single-Six that I'm customizing/modifying.
I don't mean just a few. But lots. Not all were for the customizing job. Some were to have on hand as spare small parts. A total of around $140. I put them in a shopping cart and named the shopping cart "RUGER". I wanted to make sure I had all I needed before finalizing the order. I went back several times to look. Sometimes skipped a couple days, etc.

Anyways, to get to the point... this afternoon I decided I have all that I need and go to the Brownell's site to finalize and pay for the order.

My shopping cart is GONE!!!! :(

Seems that what happened, my cookies weren't set to keep the Brownell's site and the shopping cart info just disappeared in a huge black hole. :(

Now I'll have to go thru the schematics again to verify the Ruger part number and then go thru Brownell's order list (which is maddening because you can only select one part at a time and not several). :(

Ok... thanks for letting me rant. Back to the catalog!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think I saw a red--haired guy with a beard pushing your shopping cart up the hill under the underpass on I40E at the Miami exit-I yelled at him but he wouldn't stop. I don't order NUTTIN'less'n I get a people to talk to-screw these computers!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, Dave! Why didn't you shoot 'im? [?] [?] [?]

Woulda saved me some grief and aggravation! [:p]

·
Registered
333 Posts
WOW! I just seen that guy on the Trans Canada Highway (16) Up here, south of the Cocohaula Highway, Man he moves fast! Ill keep an eye out for him If I see him Ill shoot first ask Questions later!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
On a slightly more serious note, are Dixie Gun Works and Numrich Arms still in business? They were both good parts sources in the 70's.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

On a slightly more serious note, are Dixie Gun Works and Numrich Arms still in business? They were both good parts sources in the 70's.
I'm not sure about Dixie, but Numrich is still in business.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Sympathy you can't get here, R P!!!!
So I noticed! [:p]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts