Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sad thing is, most of the country's at the mall and they could do it again...externally or internally....we just never believe we'll be sucker-punched....well, most of the country doesn't....

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
That was an excellent video, of course downloaded it for the future. Will make excellent fare for my December 7th remembrances. Now though images of smoke and planes always remind me of 911, and I am not as proud of our response as of how we responded to the Japanese back then.

I am definitely proud of our Armed Forces and the way they are preforming but I am disappointed with the way the populous and the politicians as a whole have responded to our war effort.

Americans seem oblivious to the fact that we have been attacked and on our soil. I remember when just the thought that someone would accost us on American soil would qualify you for the loonie bin. Will stop now before I raise my blood pressure.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I know where your coming from Mr Peace and I agree with you 100%. The passive attitude of the American people is beon me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
That was an excellent video, of course downloaded it for the future. Will make excellent fare for my December 7th remembrances. Now though images of smoke and planes always remind me of 911, and I am not as proud of our response as of how we responded to the Japanese back then.

I am definitely proud of our Armed Forces and the way they are preforming but I am disappointed with the way the populous and the politicians as a whole have responded to our war effort.

Americans seem oblivious to the fact that we have been attacked and on our soil. I remember when just the thought that someone would accost us on American soil would qualify you for the loonie bin. Will stop now before I raise my blood pressure.
As a veteran, I am pleased to see people still do remember Pearl harbor and what it meant. I am sad to see just how fast 9/11 seems to be fading. I am with Peace and his comments, especially the way our country seems to be acting today.

My wife and I will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary this December and I am taking her to Hawaii. I plan on being at Pearl Harbor on December 7th (a Sunday) for the remembrance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts