Ruger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep, for real - the Army is developing a tactical bra...

Of course, this does not ensure that what's issued when entering Basic will fit.

Probably won't take long for pink camo variants to show up in your LGS.

• Haha
Reactions: bearcatter

·
Registered
Hirschjäger
1,001 Posts
All joking aside, why shouldn't they develop gear for women?

Regardless of anyone's opinions, women are serving and there should be accommodations made to support their success (not to be confused with lowering standards so they pass). If they're going to be wearing body armor or LBE, etc, the Quartermaster (or whoever makes these decisions) should be considering female anatomy.

I don't know how some women train, run, etc. without properly fitting/designed upper undergarments...between bouncing* and chafing, I can't imagine the pain. Now, toss on plate carriers, backpack straps, gear pouches, etc. (not much of which may be designed for the female anatomy) and there's a whole world of pain that a man probably won't experience.

So, what's the response going to be? "Suck it up, Buttercup!"?

Let's reverse it and issue gear to the men that crush, pinch and grind "the boys" 24/7 and see how far they can "suck it up".

Aqualung

*Disclaimer: As visually pleasing as it sometimes may be, I also say to myself "That poor girl". I'm guessing it's because Mrs. Aqualung has been well-endowed all her life and I've seen her struggles and "side effects" that I have this opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Aqualung, you are right. What they are showing looks like an industrial grade sports bra. Ask female runners how important that is. I would vote for the front zip as a major consideration. It might be necessary for quick removal in case of a wound. My wife prefers the front zip for ease of putting it on.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
A looong time ago a couple of carpenters I knew bought an Army warehouse to be torn down for scrap. They wanted the lumber. When it came time to tear it down there were crates still in the warehouse. They were told they bought it all. The crates held 10,000 OD colored bras of various sizes. Their wives were selling them at swap meets.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Curious as to how they justify this. Given that the Woke religion has infiltrated and perverted the military as it has the rest of society, isn't acknowledging that there are fundamental biological differences between the sexes tantamount to heresy?
Sometimes the truth hurts.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Curious as to how they justify this. Given that the Woke religion has infiltrated and perverted the military as it has the rest of society, isn't acknowledging that there are fundamental biological differences between the sexes tantamount to heresy?

I
Have you seen them care about real science, factual data, or reality in the past? If so, please share! Cause have not!
I asked some time ago if they had pondered the draft. I recieved no reply. I almost think they want to be the first to put a "pregnant person" in the line of fire. The whole thing is perverted. The truth has no place with the "woke"

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Strange. I read this story as the complete opposite of woke. Now if the armed services allowed each recruit to identify as they wish, well that would be some goofy stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts