Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
I actually picked up my first 2 Rugers in one day. I have a NM Blackhawk .30, and a NM Vaquero .357.
I am kind of interested in getting into cowboy action shooting, and I've read geat things about the .30.
I am an gun enthusiast, and love shooting mil surps, handguns, rifles, etc. I've got a K-31, M-44, SIG556, Stag 1L, Steyr M9-A1, Buglarian Makarov, SIG P225, converted Saiga .308, and a S&W M&P9.
I did 4 years active duty in Germany, where I did 13 months in Tikrit, Iraq with the 1st I.D.
I'm now doing 4 years reserve w/the 104th DIV in Vancouver, WA.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. I had a OM Blackhawk .30 carbine years ago and traded it off. Big mistake.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, enjoy the forum, jump right in anytime!
Thank you for your service to our great country.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
welcome from Texas. Got to shoot a 30 cal blackhawk. Sure was loud and fast!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana, the 30 carbine blackhawk in a hoot to shoot but not exactly what you want in CAS. The Vaquero in what you want there! Want to thank you for your military service in the big sand box. Glad you made it back safely. If you want to get out of the E-1 status, keep posting!

·
Registered
704 Posts
quote:Originally posted by czgunner

Feels strange to be a Private E-1 again!
Another warm welcome.

Don't feel bad, took me 12 years to see E-6, but only 50 posts to make E-5...... :D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
well you have had a pretty interesting tuor of duty there pal. Welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Always nice too meet a fellow veteran. I'm active Air Force, with 12 years in the service. Welcome to the forum, it's nice here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts