Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As those of you know Art Linkletter had a show for many years dealing with kids. He also wrote a book called "Kids say the darnest things". It was told that on one episode he was talking to a group of kids and one kid started to chuckle and try to suppress a laugh. Typical of us when we were suppose to be quiet in a library and it was so easy to get to laughing. Art asked the little boy what was so funny and the child shook his head. This continued and Art asked again but the little boy said he couldn't tell. Art wanted to know what was so funny and told the little boy it was OK to tell it. The boy said Leroy farted. At this point the show was over. How do you go on with anything else after that was said? And now we will go to a commercial and try to compose ourselves is what I would have replied. Kids do say the darnest things.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It was a good show-and I had the book long ago...good humor....anyone remember Bennett Cerf???? Also good humor.....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think about that poor kid named Leroy. How's he going to get a TV gig again? Oh, you're the guy from Art Linkletter, we heard about you. Of course if he was my friend I would never let him forget this one. What are friends for?

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Sounds like Leroy was related to an ex-gf of mine. She would fart at inappropriate times too. LOL :D Oh wait no, she's a female. Females don't fart, they toot. (or so they say)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Taurus, research shows women toot more than men do. Thank goodness there are not a lot of women on this forum! I'd be monkey dung.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts