Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 10/22 Light Varmint Target rifle with sling swivels. The the swing swivel loops aren't removable. Model 1234
I'd like to put my Harris bipod on the rifle but I don't want to remove the swivels and I don't want to drill into the stock to put another attaching swivel on it.

Is there some way to attach my bipod to those sling loops?

Just to be clear as possible, my sling swivels are not just the button to attach a sling, it has the loop for the sling to go through.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
I have a 10/22 Light Varmint Target rifle with sling swivels. The the swing swivel loops aren't removable. Model 1234
I'd like to put my Harris bipod on the rifle but I don't want to remove the swivels and I don't want to drill into the stock to put another attaching swivel on it.

Is there some way to attach my bipod to those sling loops?

Just to be clear as possible, my sling swivels are not just the button to attach a sling, it has the loop for the sling to go through.
They are similar to the ones on Zytel............short answer is no, unless a member has come up with a "home made" one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you,

Maybe I can cut the loops and then the bipod will fit. In the event I want a sling I can attach a set of quick detach loops.

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
I can’t remember the brand of my Bi-pod but I was able to use my rifle sling and bi pod with out having to disconnect the sling.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,411 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts