Ruger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another discussion, someone recommended I check out the Virginia Citizens Defense League (http://www.vcdl.org/). But for the life of me I can't locate that old thread to find out who it was who told me about it.

Regardless, this is a GREAT resource for gun owning Virginians (and anyone else, for that matter). Their newsletter is well done and you can sign up for occasional news alerts sent by email.

So thanks again to whoever told me about it (sorry I forgot). And anyone who lives in or travels through Virginia should check out this organization.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blade! Sorry, dude. For the life of me I could not find whatever topic you mentioned that in. Anyway, I sent them my $15 membership today.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Oh, man! *ROFL* It wasn't me. I only said thank you for sharing cuz I didn't know that resource before. Will sign up as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
EddieF, I think I mentioned it on one of your postings about getting your CCW. I'm glad you and Blade are signing up. I first met them at a booth at The Nation's Gunshow in Chantilly. I joined up and volunteered to work the booth at the last gunshow in Winchester. You really get to meet a lot of like minded people then. Hope to see y'all at one of the gunshows (I'll be one of the guys with a Ruger belt buckle). That ought to narrow it down to a dozen or so!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Mongo. I'm definitely going to the July Chantilly show, though I'm not sure which day. Hope to see you there! I'll be the one walking around with a new SP101. Or a used SP101. Or a lever gun of some sort. Or a shotgun. Or... you know what? I'll just find you!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'll be in a cowboy's hat with... I'll figure it out later. Looking forward to see ya both in a few weeks @ Chantilly. Is there anybody else from VA hanging around here?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts