Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
They have used a file photo from 1974..... :eek:
In my State, Police use the Glock 22, although plainclothed or special forces use the 23 or 27.
Most times after a shooting an officer is stood down pending enquiry.
It's a lot different over here.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
In my State, Police use the Glock 22, although plainclothed or special forces use the 23 or 27.

Same here in Missouri

·
Banned
29,619 Posts
I know apolice sargeant who had to chew out 2 new officers who had confiscated loaded revolvers from suspects and had tossheepishly turn them loaded to the property desk because they did not know howto unload a revolver. This made he and I feel old.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
If I was a cop which I am not. I would train on my own like I do now. Not wait for a yearly qualification. If the one thing you are depending on to keep you alive you better damm well be good with it.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The saying "Ignorance is bliss" does not apply to guns. In this case it can lead to injury or death. The P.C. crowd has done a good job in demonizing firearms which has led to fear and disdain for firearms by the younger generations as well as some of older generations. Firearms have become a great political tool for those who promote the progressive agenda. Young cops are not immune from the effects of such politicizing and demonizing of guns because they have also been indoctrinated by the education system and media. The officers who are in charge of training are controlled by the agenda of the bureaucrats in power. Sad state of affairs that could get rank and file officers in a deadly situation.

·
Registered
342 Posts
It's a lot different over here.
In my Same here in Missouri
True, but his state was relevant because it was (also) in Australia!
(New South Wales)​

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
They could just be like the UK and not have any guns. The cops could run around with Batons and scream "Tallywacker!". That seems to do the trick over there. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts