Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all:

Just dropping in from the Midcoast of Maine to say "hello" and introduce myself to the team. If you ever come up this way, I'll be the one who is NOT eating lobster at the shack -- never acquired the taste for it... But as you can tell from my nickname, I do like a certain whiskey from Tennessee!

Too many hobbies and interests to list ("too many" and not enough time to play...), but here's a pix on my tricked-out MkII bull barrel that I use for the Maine Postal Matches each winter. Came in 5th in the state again this year -- with a RUGER! Of course, there are very few original Ruger parts in the action now... But she's still a Ruger at heart.

Will try to post some more later, but check my posting about SP101 Front Sights in the Revolvers section.

Old No7

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Welcome to RugerForum.net from NE Arkansas... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We're glad to see you here...

Nice picture...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
That is some pistol, welcome to the forum glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome from KY! That looks like quite a shooter you got there. Fifth in the state is pretty impressive!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Can't see the pic this morning but welcome anyway, they have Old No7 down here too, but I like the lobster a lot more than the whisky.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Old No7
Welcome aboard sir,glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime. Nice lookin
Mark ll.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas---nice lookin' rig you got there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas. The reason I started shopping Ruger was their .22lr pistols. Nice gun!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome from York, Maine. Glad to see someone up there is leaving some of the lobs for us... tourists darn near wiped us out this year;)

Welcome aboard!

-Hammer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts