Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys. Long travel day today but Montana was spectacular. Here are some pics from the first 24 hours of the trip. More later, but I gotta get some sleep...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Eddie,
great pictures thanks for sharing glad ya made it back home safe and sound.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Montana is one of the most beautiful places I have ever had the privledge of seeing. Just a lovely place. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jimbo the fish DO get bigger! I've put more pics, including Glacier Park, on my blog: http://www.flyfishin.blogspot.com/

But I still have the fishing day photos to go through. So stand by!!

That cabin is near Deer Lodge. Then we went up to Polson at the bottom of Flathead Lake, farther up to Glacier Park, then back down to Missoula for fishing on the Bitterroot. Man I love Montana.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Beautiful country, one of these years I'll.....................

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Must have even been a great view from that plane! I might photoshop that out before I get prints made.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey let me tell you guys something, when we were spending the dark, dark night in a remote cabin far from ANYTHING, I was sure wishin' I had my GP100 nearby! Hungry bear, deranged camper, whatever, it took a little while before I got completely comfortable. I thought it was funny, when our hosts were leaving and going back to 'town,' my wife asked them, 'uh, do you have guns here?' And she was really hoping the answer was 'yes.'

1 - 16 of 16 Posts