Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I’m back! Im officially a Ruger owner again, for like the 16th time. I’m not sure why but they always seem to come and go and come back again with me.

Anyway, been watching and waiting and finally picked up a Wrangler. All I did was disassemble and reduce the tension on the loading gate spring. Took it out shooting today and had a hoot.

I’ve got new grips and a cross draw holster on order, I’m thinking it’ll make a great walking around gun.

Anyway!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
awesome ... still looking for my Wrangler ...

·
One Star
9,686 Posts
Congratulations on your Wrangler!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fairly impressed with this $27 holster from Big Texas Leather. It’s not burnished, it appears untreated/unsealed, but the leather is a good thickness, it’s nice and pliable, and the stitching seems solid. Perfect value for the wrangler.

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hi! I’m back! Im officially a Ruger owner again, for like the 16th time. I’m not sure why but they always seem to come and go and come back again with me.

Anyway, been watching and waiting and finally picked up a Wrangler. All I did was disassemble and reduce the tension on the loading gate spring. Took it out shooting today and had a hoot.

I’ve got new grips and a cross draw holster on order, I’m thinking it’ll make a great walking around gun.

Anyway!
Very nice piece!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts