Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting ready to make my last stand. With the democracks in control I am heading back up in the mountains.[^] Me and Mom are loading up the mobile home with everything we got. When they come to get me or my guns I'll be ready.[^][:eek:)][^]

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Wish I could afford a fancy place like that Baldy. I got a ferigerator box with a piece of tin fer a roof, that'll hold me till I win the lottery.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah, but I can smell the fresh coffee and hear the happy voices from Texas-home's what goes on inside the house!!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Home sweet home! Are you taking in boarders?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yep, but you have to store your weapons down the street at the Sheepdog Armory....

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Where I go they go. (I'm not sure a kennel is secure enough to store guns.)
:D

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Thats what I need out on my Ranch. Could just park it under which ever tree I wanted to. I'm going to check and see if Granny will go with me if I build one. :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I can get it up the mountain, I am going to put it up on blocks, and when the blue helmuts show up we'll have it out right there. I ain't moving again.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Calvin, don't ask her-just wait till it gets cold and blow up the house-it'll be an easier decision then!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

I must be gettin' old---Grannie's lookin' pretty good!!!
LOL, then we won't have to argue over Ellie Mae. Nice house Baldy, let me know which mountain you're moving to and I'll see you there.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll let you know 2400. It will be in the Smoky's. Just not sure where or when yet. Revenuers couldn't get back into where I am going.
Nah! JB we shoot the rabid animals and burn the carcuss. Don't want to spread disease and such.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

I must be gettin' old---Grannie's lookin' pretty good!!!
I hear she cooks up a wicked batch of possum belly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts