Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 10/22 last week 230$, A nice price (IE: Cheap)for a .22. . Figured That's all it would cost me!:rolleyes: But Nooooooooooo you guys and Gals post pics of the cool things you do with the 10/22:eek: Cool stocks, Mods . Well sooooooooo much for only a 230$ buy! I Had to get a Bushnell scope! Looks cool and is usefull :rolleyes: Had to get the BX25 mags and a forum member turned me on to the deal on Grab a gun :eek: So I ordered 2 2 packs :cool: , Then saw pic of the Black 10/22 with a Bi Pod, But no sling mounts in the synthetic stock ! Well someone posted a link on how to do it, Sooooooooooo I got the link from a member for the stud adapter and ordered it:rolleyes: Does this 10/22 madness ever stop? Do you ever stop buying goodies for it? I am now looking for a good used 10/22 to really mod out!!!:eek: Good thing I am divorced or I would son be :rolleyes:
To all the mebers who help me and posted threads and links on the 10/22 I say Thanks a million,, Some really cool thing yet to buy ")

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
There are quite a few enablers here.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This started out as a "garage sale" 10/22. Here it is all loaded up with Kidd "goodies".............LOL!!!
Now that is a wicked cool 10/22 Shame on you for posting a pic for me to see lol Beautiful gun ,,

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
See what I mean! :D

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
seems like you and I share the same character weakness where we're easily led by other people to do stuff! Then we blame everybody else for it.

Is George Bush on this website? He must've made me do it. LOL:D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seems like you and I share the same character weakness where we're easily led by other people to do stuff! Then we blame everybody else for it.

Is George Bush on this website? He must've made me do it. LOL:D
LOL Yup it has to be George W. Fault, I mean Obummer blames him for everything so it must be true cause he doesn't lie :rolleyes:

·
Registered
217 Posts
This was a plain Jane 10//22 just a few months ago. Lots of internal changes as well.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This was a plain Jane 10//22 just a few months ago. Lots of internal changes as well.

Pretty sharp looking gun. I want to snag another 10/22 used this time and strip it down to rebuild it my way :) But if A good used one is not to be had I buy new

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Just buy a receiver from Kidd and start from scratch. If all you end up using from donor rifle is the receiver, works out about the same on cost, plus the Kidd receiver is a better piece.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
You have to keep an eye on your safe-they multiply!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just buy a receiver from Kidd and start from scratch. If all you end up using from donor rifle is the receiver, works out about the same on cost, plus the Kidd receiver is a better piece.
Thanks for the info , NOW something else to look at lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just build off an aftermarket receiver. No need to purchase a whole 10/22 just to replace every part. Here is my Tony Kidd build.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts