Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Gunner's,... Here's My 100% Stainless Steel LASERAIM 45 ACP... Its fully ported, compensated, ventilated trigger, and hammer, Special Daylight Laser Edition... Notice no clamps on the Laser... The trigger guard is factory machined to accept a special screw mount...<:))

I bought this Gun in 1994 NIB, and has been My Favorite Gun...<:)) With Match Rounds, you can pick the Eyes out of a Rattle Snake at 25 Paces...<:)) We'll see if My new gun "THE JUDGE" replaces it as My favorite...!!!...??? It will be a Contest between "Eye Ball Picking" of the "LASERAIM" or the "Scatter Gun" approach of "THE JUDGE" to see whitch one WINS the FUN Quotient...<:))

This LASERAIM "BAD BOY" is one "Bad A$$, Take No Sheet GUN"...<:))

Here is the Factory Brochure for it,... for those Gunner's who have never seen one...
<center>
</center>

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
That is the first one I ever seen. (And I thought I had seen everything!) Impressive.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,956 Posts
Here's my LaserAim, still NIB with all the papers, hang tags, etc (made in '95). These are mighty fine pistols. Mine is the 45 ACP target version with the non-ported 5" barrel, Millet fully adjustable rear sight, and red ramp front sight.

I have a LaserAim catalog also dated in '95. The model in your picture is the 4515HS Series I. Mine is the Mod 4525AS Series II.

LaserAim quit production of these fine pistols in late 95 or early 96 and didn't make very many. They sold the rights to AMT but only a few were made before AMT went belly up. The LaserAim pistols were the very first to have an accessory rail.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iowegan,... WooHoo, thats Nice...<:)) Yes your right, with low numbers, LASERAIM's could be considered a little on the Rare Side...<:)) Cool that you have that Catalog... I don't have one...<:-(( Yes, its inspiration came from Colt's Beavertail design...<:)) I'll get the Camera, and take a Pic of Mine and Post it...<:))

·
Registered
366 Posts
You may be seeing them again ! High Standard bought the rights to the AMT AutoMag and at the same time bought the rights to the Laser Aim line of pistols along with a few others. So, keep the old fingers crossed.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HB-DLX,.. WooHoo, that's the best piece of INFO I heard in a long time...<:))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts