Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to break with the lady I was seeing as we would have ended up hating each other it was pretty hard on both of us but we parted friends. The Owner of the shop that I have been working on his fence line knew I wasn't having a good day, I was working for a Witness in 45 acp but asked if I could trade out even for the new Trurus Judge sure enough he said yes and handed me the form to fill out I told him the fence line isn't done yet he just winked at me and said I know where you live. Sorta made my day a lot better, of course now I really want to finsh the job and do an even better job. He is a good frined, and smart business man as well as I will now only buy guns from him, no one else would have done that for me.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea sure is pal, just like there are alot of nice folks here. Heck I was new back in may of this year and a Buddy of mine from the Army days had pasted away, it was a real comfort to come here and read the out pour of support folks had for me.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glad a good thing came your way!!!!! That Judge will be a great truck gun....I can see the look on their face next time they try you at the car wash....

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Yes Snuffy there is still men in this country where their word and a hand shake is all you need. Sure is great to deal with one and that goes for both of you.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
My good friend bought the new 4" Judge from a dealer at a gun show. We took the Judge, and a Vaquero in .45 colt out to the range. We shot the Vaquero with hand loaded shot capsules {#8 shot} and it did good for snake loads upto abou7 or 8 feet, then spread out like a halo at a farther farther out. The Judge had a good pattern when we shot at 10 or twelve yards with .410. He is very happy with the Judge. It did well with 250 grain handloads also.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, as everyone I have talked with or read their reports the Judge is a great tool to have around. As sheepdog said its a great truck gun, of course I won't carry it until I have had the chance to go to the range and shoot it. Just always trust them better once I have shot them.
Yes Bob is one of the nicest folks I know always seeming to go the extra mile for customers and friends. Person just can't go there and not end up liking him and end up being his friend.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Taurus Judge is a good gun... I still have my Taurus 2.5" 44 mag and we will not be parting company......

.... maybe someday, when I'm cold and stiff and they're throwin dirt on me

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have one in 45 Long Colt, the judge just makes it a little better especially working on or around fence lines this time of year. Although I haven't seen any snakes I am sure I am going to be having my new found buddy with me just in case.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Aw c'mon, JB- I thought you were going to give it to me for the Marine Corps Birthday this year.....:(

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
happy birth day, The Marines have always been the ones that have done the most with the least. And us Army guys and Marines may fight among ourselves but the bottom line ya mess with one of them ya got to take on us all.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's good to hear about good folks like that. I went thru some bad times a few years ago and if it wasn't for folks like that I wouldn't be here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts