Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, recently decided to do something that I just had been wanting to do for a long time, cutting my hair short was no longer an option because I hate the stubble etc.

Now for you other guys and gals if we do have any just cruising our family forum here. There is a Web site the is just for US or for those just sitting on the fence thinking about taking it all off.

I can tell you first hand, you will meet ladies you have only dreamed of meeting, as they're reactions become more bolder and approach too :D But like some, I still remember that I am married to a wonderful woman of my dreams.

Anyway I would like to introduce you to:

Sly Bald Guy's @ http://www.slybaldguys.com

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Looks good, Mr. Clean! Better keep those sun glasses on, just in case the sun throw's a reflection off a window or mirror or somethin'!:D

·
Registered
842 Posts
I've thought about it and it wouldn't take long to do it in my case, but my danged head is not only knobby, it's lop sided too. I'd probably get a lot of looks alright.:D
Baker

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've thought about it too as there isn't much left anyway. I mentioned to my wife and her reaction was not one of agreement. She said it would just make me look like an over-the-hill biker as I have beard with which I'm not willing to part.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
wonder if that would work for a bald fat man lol

·
Registered
704 Posts
Why did I open this thread ??? I still have a little Friar Tuck going on...... :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not gonna do it! Nope! No way!! Already got more women than I can handle!! [}:)]

·
Registered
304 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 2Late45

Why did I open this thread ??? I still have a little Friar Tuck going on...... :D
Lmao! Oh, that's great lol. :D

I'm fortunate to have had grandfathers with full heads of hair on both sides of my family. My girlfriend's father is as bald as can be however. If we get married and have kids they're doomed. [:p]

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Brings to mind an old saying...them what's bald on top are thinkers...them what's bald in front are lovers...but them what's bald all over just think they're lovers...I'm gonna keep my hair and keep 'em guessin'...

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah but some of us went bald by choice... and I have found very positive responses from the women. A buddies wife, came up yesterday in church, and just couldn't resist to touch. She was so surprized and said, I can't even see a shadow from when you had hair.

Her husband is balding, and just commented, "Jon your one brave man" I just replied, "Yep and very and a man of confindence as well"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts