Ruger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the original box is intact and the sight itself is in brand new condition in it's original packaging. I forget the brand name but I have read they are highly coveted and very rare. They also came in white. I believe this one in particular fits a straight six and a police six. I am currently at my girlfriends and it’s at my place. Anyone know the name of this sight, or any kind of ballpark estimate of what it's worth? Would be willing to possibly barter in full or partially for .45 acp or 762x39 ammo or SKS furniture/parts. Any help on what this is worth would be greatly appreciated. I believe the date of manufacture is in the 60’s and I have seen people discussing them here, how good they work and how rare they are to find. Thanks a lot, appreciate any help VERY much.

·
Registered
585 Posts
You really need to have the box in front of you to tell people exactly what brand they are and what firearm the sight was actually made for. I can tell you that it would not be for a Ruger Police Service Six (or any of the Ruger Six series double action revolvers) as they were not even made until the 1970's.

·
Banned
RUGER
248 Posts
Most of the original box is intact and the sight itself is in brand new condition in it's original packaging. I forget the brand name but I have read they are highly coveted and very rare. They also came in white. I believe this one in particular fits a straight six and a police six. I am currently at my girlfriends and it’s at my place. Anyone know the name of this sight, or any kind of ballpark estimate of what it's worth? Would be willing to possibly barter in full or partially for .45 acp or 762x39 ammo or SKS furniture/parts. Any help on what this is worth would be greatly appreciated. I believe the date of manufacture is in the 60’s and I have seen people discussing them here, how good they work and how rare they are to find. Thanks a lot, appreciate any help VERY much.
POST A PHOTO OF THE SIGHT IN QUESTION.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts