Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this is old news to most but, Bass Pro has 10/22's for $160. The add shows a no band 20 inch. The stores don't have them and are selling the banded carbines for the add price. Been so long since I had a 10/22. I had no idea Ruger made cheaper no band models. The carbine was the cheapest/base model the last time I had one.

Make a long story short, I picked one up. My week old Charger now has a companion.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I just wish that I had a Bass Pro nearby. I guess it wouldn't make since though as there aren't many fishing holes around these parts.

JJ

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm sure this is old news to most but, Bass Pro has 10/22's for $160. The add shows a no band 20 inch. The stores don't have them and are selling the banded carbines for the add price. Been so long since I had a 10/22. I had no idea Ruger made cheaper no band models. The carbine was the cheapest/base model the last time I had one.

Make a long story short, I picked one up. My week old Charger now has a companion.
Do these have the new plastic trigger group?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The trigger housing and barrel band are both plastic. I can't complain though, probably over half of my pistols are plastic.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not a bad price. I'd get one for that, but we dont have a Bass Pro Shop here either.:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts