Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i had nothing better to do i used a discarded jogging baby stroller and converted it to haul all my swag to go target shooting on the back 40. Only dirt bikes can get to my spot so if i drive with tons of stuff i need help. On the plus side if a EMP hits i have a way out! :rolleyes:

Here is what she hauled today:

And here is her is hiding in plain sight:

The LCP loved its new SS guide rod, the mini 30 shot some nice groups, the 10 round after market mag consistently failed to feed its 10 round, the NM Blackhawk Bilsey can put rounds through the same hole in targets, the NM Blackhawk convertible using 45acp had nice groups, no complaints...the 590 using slugs is brutal and im going back to the stock stock, pistol grips suck!

Welcome to the end of summer!

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Nice rig. Gets the job done.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not going to lie, going uphill sucked, i wish i hadnt worn out all my jeeps, to bad the AMC ones were not built to last :(

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
It sorta does look like something from Mad Max. Anyway, who cares what it looks like as long as it gets the job done. I'd motorize that sucker and put a sulky on it.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Creative!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
jmohme gets the official Post of the Day award. :cool: Can you imagine the look on soccer mom's face when you pull up behind her Prius at the stoplight? :eek: :D Please tell me that is street legal. :cool:

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Great stroller conversion. Looks more user friendly than a pull behind wagon.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
That is great! Very creative with just a little bitty touch of insanity that you looked at a stroller and thought to do that. I love it.

One problem - your last picture is just a couple of wheels in the forest..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts