Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.
I want an Uncle Mike's Sidekick for my (fixed sight) Bearcat, 4.2" bbl. I've read that the size 7 fits perfectly. However, the size 7 is listed as being for single action revolvers with 3.5" to 5" bbls.; there is no indication as to size beyond that characteristic. (I am thinking of girth.)
A photo of a Bearcat in the size 7 would go a long way to illustrating its suitability for the Bearcat.
Does anyone have a photo they wouldn't mind displaying of a Bearcat in the size 7?
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
ShopRuger sells two styles of holsters specifically for the Bearcat in both left and right handed form. These are more expensive than the Uncle Mike's but much better looking and certain to fit properly.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Creampuff, is there a reason you are looking at that holster specifically? I have one of the shop Ruger leather holsters and it fits perfect. No guesswork and am very happy. The other option is if you are purchasing it for a LGS, take your bearcat along and the shop should let you bring your gun in to test holster fit. A shop would rather do that vs dealing with returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes; I want a padded polyester holster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts