Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a great place for anyone looking for new vaquero, annivesary model grips panels. Bearpaw grips was recomendeded to me on another forum. I ordered my grips on saturday and recieved them on wednesday. The wood was very pretty, the price was right and I enjoy shooting them much better than the factory cheese graters.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just came across this topic, so here is a picture of Bearpaw grips on my ruger 50th 357 mag.

Got 2 more sets on the way. I will post a picture of them when they arrive.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just got notified today that another 2 sets of Gunfighter grips will soon be on the way from Bearpaw.

I also have 2 Ruger New Model 50th 357's and the second one will have a set of AAAA Walnut gunfighter grips, similar the the one posted above. The other set is American Holly, for my SS New Vaquero.

They should be here by monday and I will post some pictures soon after that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bearpaw grips posted in two pair, looking for a full house.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Stormspotter, how do those grips fit? The grain of the wood looks nice! I might be looking for some new ones, but I want a good fit.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bearpaw grips

If you will send in your grip frame he does a custom fit. If you are not comfortable disassembling your grip frame, he will use his as a model.

Ruger grip frames vary from gun to gun so the choice is yours. My American Holly were custom fitted, my first try as taking one apart, I later installed a SBH hammer also.

I didn't try to take the grip frame off my 50th Anniversary 357, so I just ordered one of his fancy walnut set that was fitted to his gun. There is a slight difference between his frame and mine, but I can live with it.

I found him very friendly and helpful.

Good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts