Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
While grilling some burgers l noticed a Robin fly out of a tree, upon closer examination I find this ...

View attachment 155861
I'm not a professional photographer but I sometimes play one on TV AND I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night ... 😊

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
See, as a biologist, I know that was a robin diversion. While you were over checking out those beautiful blue eggs (great shot), that robin was making off with one of your burgers. Most people think they eat worms and bugs, but momma robin ain't no fool. Did she take a bun also? Mustard or mayo?

Kidding. I'll look through my files for something worthy of posting in such a thread. But after sleep ...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome buck ...
One of five nice bucks that crossed in and out of my backyard last fall. This one came by often for a little corn and is about average size ... a few smaller ones and a couple bigger. I wish I had pics of the monster that almost ran me down in my own yard .... 15 to 17 points (just guessing) and a huge body ... it sounded like a horse running by from about 20 feet. Scared the crap out of me. ... 🦌

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See, as a biologist, I know that was a robin diversion. While you were over checking out those beautiful blue eggs (great shot), that robin was making off with one of your burgers. Most people think they eat worms and bugs, but momma robin ain't no fool. Did she take a bun also? Mustard or mayo?

Kidding. I'll look through my files for something worthy of posting in such a thread. But after sleep ...
She must of had a better offer down the road ...

·
Exalted One
1,834 Posts
My wife snapped this pic last week while down at our barn. She said it was huge and at first thought it might be a bat the way it was flying around in the barn. She likes taking pics of the moths in the barn, and we have thousands of pics of them, but this one was particularly spectacular. About four inches across. It wasn't a very willing participant in the photo shoot as it wouldn't stay still very long. Hope it comes back...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
While grilling some burgers l noticed a Robin fly out of a tree, upon closer examination I find this ...
Looks like breakfast........ :p

1 - 20 of 111 Posts