1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
362 Posts
The U.S. and Canada don't want him either. He's only got so many English speaking countries to choose from. New Zealand is his next logical choice. Poor kiwis!

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
WWHO ??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
He's a tool. I have no idea why his fans put up with him.

Jim

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
No one else wants it. Maybe you could set it way far in the outback without a map so we would not
see nor hear from the creep again.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
who is she?
I saw her name on the Net yesterday. Must be someone local. Didn't know the name.

Miranda Kerr is the only Aussie model that many of us know in the USA. I read that she's renewing her relationship with Victoria's Secret, ended a couple of years ago.

I like Miranda's accent and quick, wry wit on talk shows. She also writes books and has a line of organic cosmetics or some such.

If you can't place her, she's in plenty of YouTube videos and photos on the Net.
It's worth looking. She and Orlando Bloom divorced awhile back, but she's dating some billionaire. All most of us can hope for is her autograph if she's appearing in a VS store. Still fun to look, though. :D

P.S. Just checked James's link. Pic of her there. Bailey Scarlett, 18, lives now in Melbourne, but is from New Zealand. She looks pretty average by Texas standards, but probably gets jobs like car shows or liquor store promotions, local dept. store ads, etc. Not on par with Miranda Kerr, but looks like she'd be fun to take to a state fair or the zoo. Might clean up okay for more formal dates. Probably not gonna walk for VS or be the face for big cosmetics outfits, like L'Oréal. That firm has Doutzen Kroes now, anyway. I think Doutzen is arguably the most beautiful woman in the world, although Alessandra Ambrosio is sure a contender.

BTW, a gal from Melbourne worked at my bank. She was the sharpest teller they had and I loved her voice. Alas, she moved on to another bank.

·
Super Moderator
22,113 Posts
Bieber is headed for Tom jones status. He'll get a hack job in Vegas and prance around on stage with rolled up socks in his underwear.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
There's what, 487 things in Australia that are actively trying to kill you at any one time. Can't somebody get some of those things into his dressing room?

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
James, I am disappointed with your country's lack of commitment to helping the planet. He seems to like Australia, you guys should take it on the chin for the rest of the world and KEEP HIM! :D

You guys should treat him right, perhaps you could give him a tour of the outback. Take him to these coordinates -23.294902, 124.624583 and then head back without him... by accident of course. I mean, no one noticed he was missing for the first few thousand miles and you immediately (after a rest break, breakfast and a few stops at a couple of pubs) went back out to look for him. Right? I'll send you some gas money to help out. ;)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I have taught all my granddaughters "Justin Bieber eats worms." he is a perfect example of how promotion and propaganda can make a talentless boob a "star."
in America we have a constitution that provides "no cruel and unusual punishment" and that means no matter how naughty I am I will never have to go to one of his concerts!!!
Selena Gomez was the only link for him to the big leagues and she was waaaayyyyy too good for him!!!

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Maybe they could take him to the zoo and have him pet the male platypus. It won't kill him, but it should give the world a much-needed rest from his narcissism.

Jim

·
Registered
995 Posts
You should count your blessings James, as it could have been worse. We could have sent you the "Beast" instead......:D

(I think she likes ya....:eek:)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
He was busted for drunk driving in Florida, how is he allowed into OZ? I thought that would keep him out....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts