Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Tuesday I ordered a magazine for my new Bersa Thunder 22 and received a conformation email on Tuesday evening. I have been back on their websight several times since looking at accessories and other Bersa models. All seemed normal, but in the back of my mind, I was concerned for the employes, because I know they are in Wanamassa NJ, and thats right on the coast. Well just a few minutes ago, this message appeared on their websight...

A message from Eagle Imports...

Eagle Imports is currently closed due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy. If you are trying to call us, email us, or place an order, please be patient, as we will be back as soon as possible. We are currently unsure when power will be restored or when roads will be reopened. We will do our best to get back to you, or ship your order, as soon as we are able to return to the office. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.

I hope all is well at Bersa, and with their employees, families, friends and neighbors, and things can get back to normal, as soon as possible.

·
Registered
183 Posts
On Tuesday I ordered a magazine for my new Bersa Thunder 22 and received a conformation email on Tuesday evening. I have been back on their websight several times since looking at accessories and other Bersa models. All seemed normal, but in the back of my mind, I was concerned for the employes, because I know they are in Wanamassa NJ, and thats right on the coast. Well just a few minutes ago, this message appeared on their websight...

A message from Eagle Imports...

Eagle Imports is currently closed due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy. If you are trying to call us, email us, or place an order, please be patient, as we will be back as soon as possible. We are currently unsure when power will be restored or when roads will be reopened. We will do our best to get back to you, or ship your order, as soon as we are able to return to the office. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.

I hope all is well at Bersa, and with their employees, families, friends and neighbors, and things can get back to normal, as soon as possible.
Living in NC, I know how a hurricane can wreak havoc. Unfortunately, many of our fellow Northeastern countrymen, who have not experienced this before, are learning it first hand now.

I pray for them, and hope that they will soon recover. It won't be easy, but it can be done.

Duane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts