Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Daughter in Law writes a major blog and authors cook books...been really successful...since it's the Christmas season and time for some goodies I thought I'd post this link to her blog...nothing to join...no charge...nothing to sell...just a really popular service she's been offering for about 10 years....we get to try lots of her recipes and they are great...just hope you or the wives enjoy this

opos

Crazy for Crust - Baking... With a Slice of Life

·
Royal Emissary
1,083 Posts
I gained 10 pounds just looking at the pictures. I'll have to try some of those.

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Thank you opos! Tasty looking morsels. ;)

Liked and shared her info on Facebook and website.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I showed this to my wife who loves to bake cookies and deserts and she thought it was great.

Problem is, I have almost lost the weight I put on at Thanksgiving. Now, I will be doomed. I better go buy some new "fat boy" pants or I will have to quit carrying my pistol IWB! :(

Thanks, opos. ;)

·
Banned
365 Posts
Who needs Martha Stewart when your daughter-in-laws recipes sound and look SO GOOD !!!
I'll be baking and testing some of these recipes.

P.S.: She sounds like a wonderful daughter-in-law.

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
I think I'm in love with those brownies! :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who needs Martha Stewart when your daughter-in-laws recipes sound and look SO GOOD !!!
I'll be baking and testing some of these recipes.

P.S.: She sounds like a wonderful daughter-in-law.
She really is the example of a business started from the ground up that has become a huge success...she is a teacher by "trade" and wanted to stay home during their Daughter's early years...but they needed the added income..she's a computer whiz and also a cooking fanatic (and a good one) so she combined the 2 and away it went...she devotes a huge amount of time to this and it's really worked well...on Thanksgiving day she had over 100,000 "hits" on the blog...she is working on another book (I think...we are not supposed to know)...

When I see what she has done and also what my Daughter has done (she's a self made successful florist) and hear folks like Elizabeth Warren spout off about "you didn't make your business...we did" I want to vomit...Not one bit of their success was ever "helped" by the government...in fact the meddling and taxing is a deterrent that they both have had to overcome..

American small business at it's best if the government would just stand aside and let it work.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Darn! I'm type 2... (But I've been known to cheat.):D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts