Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have also ordered from AG Russel, they send me a catologue on occassions. I like case knives and found xxcutlery.com which is a case master dealer.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
These guys have all my Cold Steel favorites at prices that are much cheaper than ordering directly from CS: Knives at Knife Center

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Here's a link to an online store I just recently found. I've only bought 1 item from them so far, however, their customer service and service was excellent.

Also, their website is excellent, they have a very large inventory and their prices are VERY competitive. They offer additional discounts on almost every knife also. (No, I don't have any connection with them except as a satisfied customer :) )

Here's the link> automatic knife, automatics knives, auto knives, spring assisted knives, stiletto knives for sale, italian stiletto switchblades, butterfly knives.

·
Registered
251 Posts
BladeOps.com
I'll back that as well. Never had any issues with Blade Ops: excellent selection, good prices, extremely quick shipping and IMHO probably some of the best customer service around. Also living in Oregon I have to give a shout out to Benchmade (top notch quality knives with an excellent service guaranty).

·
Registered
18 Posts
I really like my Buck knives but when it comes to butchering I buy use meat cutter knives from my local butcher shop. And to do fine work I use my Rapala fish fillet knife. It holds an edge forever.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have bought a few from Knifeworks, they are good to ship overseas and get here real quick. Unfortunately my addiction to firearms slows the knife purchases down somewhat.:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
I really like the service I get from BladeOps.com. If you ever find yourself in Oregon there are a number of quality knife manufacturers here: Columbia River Knife & Tool, Benchmade, Gerber & Kershaw. Kershaw has an annual warehouse sale that features all kinds of incredible deals...not sure when the next event is scheduled but it is well worth your time and the prices are pretty darn good.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Smoky Mtn has selection of good knives but as I guess as with most, allot of garbage too. Hopefully you won't have a problem because their customer service stinks. During Christmas time two years ago I saw a knife for my son and it was getting close to the holiday so I paid for two day shipping. I got in in 5 days so I contacted them wanting a refund on the extra spent for express shipping and they ignored me three times so I gave up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts