Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wonder what his avatar will be when he joins the forum?
Oh no here we go again! LOL Well as long as he doesn't live in "the hole" in Ari's yard! :D I think he looks like my husband when he wandered by our new wildlife camera. I want to put up a couple pics for comparison. (maybe tonight):D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Mountain Dew and Guns... Bigfoot knows how to live! :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Well, he sure looked like he was having enough fun..... :D

·
RFN Silver Lion
281 Posts
funny thing is there is a $50 fine for shooting a bigfoot in one of the counties here in WA state.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
funny thing is there is a $50 fine for shooting a bigfoot in one of the counties here in WA state.
That is not much incentive to not shoot one, can you imagine the payday for pictures of a real Bigfoot? Plus, someone would pay for it's carcass to stuff.:eek:

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would think they are worth more alive than dead.:eek:
How many people would be able to capture one alive? I think the odds are more people would kill it before it escaped. Would you jump on it's back, try to take it down & duct tape it up until someone could help you transport it alive? LOL Just the visual of you doing that is funny! Then you'd have to try to stuff it in your flamingo camper along with all the political signs/targets! :D

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Well you wouldn't be able to capture this one alive. Holy cow, is he packing some serious heat!!!:eek:

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
How many people would be able to capture one alive? I think the odds are more people would kill it before it escaped. Would you jump on it's back, try to take it down & duct tape it up until someone could help you transport it alive? LOL Just the visual of you doing that is funny! Then you'd have to try to stuff it in your flamingo camper along with all the political signs/targets! :D
Kind of reminds me of King Kong.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts