Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Precision 22lr coming in. Any recommendations for a bipod for it?

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Winchester.......I have four of them on various rifles and they work flawlessly. Check Natchez they should have them. It won't break the bank.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I too, use the Harris HBRM 6-9". It's a 100% USA product, it works flawlessly, and just a little north of $100.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I too, use the Harris HBRM 6-9". It's a 100% USA product, it works flawlessly, and just a little north of $100.
I bought all three of mine on amazon for less than $75/each. I've seen some better "prices" elsewhere, but then the shipping always made it more total $$$.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
I can’t believe y’all spend spend so much on a bipod......I’ve got a $15 bipod below a $3000 rifle.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I can’t believe y’all spend spend so much on a bipod......I’ve got a $15 bipod below a $3000 rifle.
I prefer to spend my money on products "made in the USA". Harris bipods are nice too, so that helps. :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I use Harris on my long range AR's but I'm knew to this Ruger locking system. Feedback is much appreciated.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks guys, I use Harris on my long range AR's but I'm knew to this Ruger locking system. Feedback is much appreciated.
What locking system do you mean?

Get a Magpul M-LOK Bipod Mount to put on the hand guard and you're g2g.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What locking system do you mean?

Get a Magpul M-LOK Bipod Mount to put on the hand guard and you're g2g.
I just ordered a KIDD Super Grade and they're installing a M-Loc Stud for my bipod. I was kicking around buying an Atlas for it but "settled" on a Harris! (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts