Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was somewhat surprised to find, while browsing the paper at the Aunt/Uncles, there are some decent deals going on at some stores. Granted there is no way it's worth waking up at 4am for, but worth looking out if you need ammo or a new rifle.

The two good ones I saw at Bimart (specifically Eugene/Springfield OR)
•$50.00 for 250 count 9mm Remington (normally runs $65)
•Mini 14 SS/Synth with 20 round mag for $679 (I think $749 is the new retail there)

There were a few others. Bimarts typically the best all-around sporting store you can find all over OR. First time I'd seen a new Mini 14 go for less than the 720 I paid for mine in February.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dicks Sporting Goods has/had the 10/22 rifle for $179.98. I got 10% off that by signing up for the store credit card. Walked out the door paying $161.98 + tax! (I got it Wednesday night - No standing in line for me!)

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
I was somewhat surprised to find, while browsing the paper at the Aunt/Uncles, there are some decent deals going on at some stores. Granted there is no way it's worth waking up at 4am for, but worth looking out if you need ammo or a new rifle.

The two good ones I saw at Bimart (specifically Eugene/Springfield OR)
•$50.00 for 250 count 9mm Remington (normally runs $65)
•Mini 14 SS/Synth with 20 round mag for $679 (I think $749 is the new retail there)

There were a few others. Bimarts typically the best all-around sporting store you can find all over OR. First time I'd seen a new Mini 14 go for less than the 720 I paid for mine in February.
i miss bimart, but then i also miss eugene/springfield.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Last year I got a 14 gun stack on safe for 399 at Dicks Sporting goods. It was normally 699.

I was quite pleased with that deal.

·
Registered
342 Posts
kyle..come take the poll up on my thread on the same subject!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts