Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Wish I could take pictures like that. Have you got much range time since Ruger returned the BH?

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably about 30 rounds... I am still getting it sighted in... Trying different loads to see what it likes best... So far, Remington 38 Special +P 125 grain, MagTech .357 Magnum 158 grain and Winchester 9mm 115grain Silvertip HP... I may go again today, AFTER I get my "honey-do's" done...[8D]

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice Blackhawk. That's the one I want, especially the 6.5" convertible model. I don't have a Ruger .357 and being a bit money challenged(my wife has this strange idea that SS monies should be used for food, clothing, shelter etc.) I've been on the lookout for a decent used example, preferably one owned by a little old lady that only carried it to church on Sundays.[^] Surely I'll find one in my area sooner or later.
Baker

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I had me one of those once, the dang 9mm bullets (cast) that I was a usin kept key-holin the target.

BTW nice lookin shootin iron there.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Winchester 9mm Silvertip HP's did very well when I tested the 9mm cylinder... I am going to try the WWB 115 this next range trip...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Indeed a nice picture of a nice gun. Enjoy it for what it was intended for and thanks for sharing with us...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I still pine for the Blackhawk convertible I sold away ten years ago. :(

That's a beauty right there. What sort of camera do you have?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts