Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Count Ursunk
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best oil to wipe and clean sbh?

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,816 Posts
Any "gun oil" will work very well. Avoid automotive or household products because they may contain detergents or acids that will damage the finish.

·
Count Ursunk
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks iowegan. i wipe it off when i handle it after firing a few rounds.we have a gun smith in the town where i live.he only comes in to his shop a few times a week. he is gettin a little age on him but,he seems to be the type of man that is dedicated to his work. the only problem i have is that there is a picture of hitler on the wall. i dont take kindly to that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ask him about it...you will be surprised at his answer....then share it with us....

·
Count Ursunk
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have not had a chance to ask him lately. seems like i saw a pic of Macarthur or Patton on the wall next to it. what might the connection be? who knows. i would not display edi,yassir,nassir,capone,oj,or any other ruthless insane bastard anywhere other than at the bottom of my commode and watch it roll with the flow after flushing.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
"...or any other ruthless insane bastard anywhere other than at the bottom of my commode and watch it roll with the flow after flushing."

To list the ones this brings to mind, I'd have to move on over to the minefield!!!;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts