Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
He will be missed. Used to seeing him at the range now and then... And of course his exhibitions were always fun to watch.

·
Registered
721 Posts
:(Wow that is sad. That guy truly was the fastest gun in the West. RIP to an American legend. Watch this guy shoot it's amazing: Bob Munden superhuman

·
Registered
17,828 Posts
I sure enjoyed watching him in action. He will be missed.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Rest In Peace Bob Munden. I watched your videos a million times, and you were one of the few who got me into revolvers. Till this day revolvers are what I love most, and what I own most of.
Your action jobs were absolutely incredible.
What a great life he had.
R.I.P to a great man.

·
Administrator
23,652 Posts
That saddens me as he was not an old man. I was always in awe watching him shoot and enjoyed the demonstrations he put on. RIP.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have all of Bob's videos, and play them many times over. A very talented man. He could do more with a single-action revolver than most , ( including me ), can do with modern firearms.

My sympathy to Becky and the rest of his family.

The Durango Kid

·
Registered
575 Posts
There will never be another shooter like him. There is only one Bob Munden. His family and friends and in shock right now. My sincere condolences to them. The world will miss him.

·
Registered
9,176 Posts
R.I.P Bob Munden, You'll surely be missed.
Truly a loss to the shooting world.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.