Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This concerns reloading components. :)
This is a time sensitive post. :(
February was very good to me as far as purchasing reloading components for 357 Magnum, 9 mm and 40 S&W. Here are detrails.
First I found CCI, 500 small pistol primers at a bargain price and bought all that they had on hand, which was a limited number. :)
Second, on or about Valentines day ACME had a discount on their boolits. :)Their Hi-Tec coated 158 grain SWC boolits are my favorite for 357 mag and 38 special. No lead and good accuracy. I have pushed them very fast with W296 and still had good accuracy. I normally load them with 1200 fps loads of AA#9. I personally wish they were black, but their Lipstick Red is OK.
Third, X-Treme bullets has free, YES FREE, shipping all the month of February. So I was forced to stock up on them also. :D
Forth, I found a great deal on once-fired 9 mm and 40 cal brass. I got an email from USPS they were on the way here. :)

The most important is the FREE, FREE, FREE shipping all of February for X-Treme copper plated bullets. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
I do love me some Xtreme bullets! 9mm, 38, 357, 45ACP & 45 Colt. I have a range somewhat close to me (30 miles) that sells them at pretty much the same price. So when I'm there I buy 'em. If not I order them, their shipping is always pretty cheap. Can't go wrong!

Steve

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I do love me some Xtreme bullets! 9mm, 38, 357, 45ACP & 45 Colt. I have a range somewhat close to me (30 miles) that sells them at pretty much the same price. So when I'm there I buy 'em. If not I order them, their shipping is always pretty cheap. Can't go wrong!

Steve
Cabela's also carries Xtreme's Bullets now.

·
Have gun, will travel
1,339 Posts
Been using X-treme in my 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, even the 32's. All have worked well and shipping is never more than 5 or 6 bucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts