Ruger Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
How about "You better put some ice on that"? That work better.
I missed the part where “That’s gonna leave a mark!” was supposed to be an AOC quote.
My friends and I were saying that to each other before AOC was out of high school.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
I missed the part where “That’s gonna leave a mark!” was supposed to be an AOC quote.
My friends and I were saying that to each other before AOC was out of high school.
There must be a ton of grown men out there that are afraid of her............they talk about her all the time. She’s just one of what, 435 or so? I don’t get it.

·
Super Moderator
21,262 Posts
I didn't know it was now attributed to that moron either. I heard that quote before she was hatched at the reptilian sanctuary. So wonderful to have someone reading their own interpretation into our comments and then fact checking them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm going to crawl back under my rock.

From ANTIFA reloaders to AOC being given credit for a John Candy/Chris Farley line. I think I'll put a mask on and go to the bank.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts