Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I am fairly new to this forum and a new shooter. I will be applying for my LTC in the coming weeks and will be doing this through the Boston PD. I understand that they require a range test at one of their facilities. I was wondering if anybody on this forum has had to complete this test, and if you could give me any advice for this test (besides hitting the target on every shot :) )

Thanks!

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
Hello from across the state! All I have heard about the moon island test is you use a 38 special smith and Wesson. Otherwise I don't think it's too hard. Just remember to breath and take your time. I don't believe this is anything timed so you should be able to go at your own pace. Best of luck and all I can say is I'm glad we have nothing like that out here. Does boston give you an resrtrictions on your LTC? What class did you get?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thank you for the response. I will be applying for the unrestricted class A, but I hear that those are hard to come by in Boston. I really only want the license for home self defense and target practice, but in all of the classes that I have taken, they say to just apply for the unrestricted class A.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.