Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which I seriously think I will be playing with it too. Sweet gun just molds to your hand. Thank god I stocked up on .22 LR ammo a few months ago. Ran across the CCI Mini Mag 350 rd bricks at Dicks Sporting Goods while Christmas shopping. Bought a couple then. Glad I did. Picked up some CCI Stingers for it today.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice! I have only been able to put 80 rounds through mine. I "bit the bullet" and paid full retail also...but at least now I have one.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Was planning on going to pick one up this weekend at Grices....good little drive, but worth it...Got sick as a dog. $289.95

I am gonna get there soon.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Congrats! She will love it. Happy wife means happy life.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I did the same thing bought my wife one after she said my MKIII was to heavy. I liked it so much i bought one for myself. Then my wife decided the MKIII wasn't that heavy after all. So she got a SS MKIII target. I liked the stainless so much I bought a MKIII Hunter. So look out. I hope she doesn't start liking my SR1911. :eek:

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Which I seriously think I will be playing with it too. Sweet gun just molds to your hand. Thank god I stocked up on .22 LR ammo a few months ago. Ran across the CCI Mini Mag 350 rd bricks at Dicks Sporting Goods while Christmas shopping. Bought a couple then. Glad I did. Picked up some CCI Stingers for it today.
Congrats! It's a lot of fun to shoot.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Full retail, 399.00??? What is discount, 389.00? That's what they've been priced at around here. I'd be happy. You have one, I don't. It's on my wish list 'tho.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Picked mine up on 12/29 for 296. Have only put a box through it, since I had mag troubles at first, but feels nice. Got it as a practice gun and maybe get wife less afraid as I picked up a 9c same day.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bought mine last week for $309, which I thought was $20 high. Guess not at this point. I was just happy to get one. Shot 400 rounds through it yesterday. If I had more ammo, I would have shot more. This thing is a blast to shoot. I ordered five more magazines for it. That will give me the chance to load up 70 at a time. I was half thinking about ordering the upgrade kit that lets you run 13 instead of 10. Anyone try that yet?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Great gun for not only the wife, but also taking a few youngsters out for the first time to shoot as well. Bought mine for $309 on gunbroker. Truly love the looks and feel for this gun, would consider buying the laser site just for fun.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I've had mine for a few months now. Shot 1000+ rounds through it. Great fun and affordable to shoot. Upgraded the takedown lever after stock one broke and upgraded to a SS guide rod.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats! I picked one up 2 weeks ago for $369 which I considered a deal. Another local gun shop was priced at $329 but they had no idea how long it would be before their stock came in. I decided to get the sure thing while I still could. So far have shot about 250 rounds through it and I love it! A great choice :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts