Ruger Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
2,865 Posts
That's awesome! I always see pallet ideas like this, then all the pallets I ever receive shipments on seem to be broken up badly.

Along the lines of those "if you could only have one gun" threads.... If I could only drink one type of spirit it would be bourbon.

I like to switch to gin-based and tequila-based drinks in hot weather, and I like neat scotch sometimes in the cold winter months, but bourbon is -- by far -- the best all-around.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am located in central Ohio and take trips to Kentucky specifically for bourbon a couple times a year. I’ve been looking for the last couple years and have only been lucky enough to snag one bottle of Blantons. EH Taylor is another favorite of mine that is nearly impossible to find. The distillery tour at Buffalo Trace is definitely a cool experience and well worth it for anyone going to the area.
Blantons is one of my favorites. I have collected almost all of the cork race horse caps. I live in the middle of Kentucky where many of the distilleries on your rack are located. Even in Kentucky, Blantons is hard to find and I usually have the best luck stopping in at the source. View attachment 144308

21 - 22 of 22 Posts