Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to leave this forum for a while as I'm seeing a lot ob bragging, "holier than thou" posts/threads. I don't frequent forums to listen to someone tell me how great they are and that they have all the answers, and the only answers to any an all reloading problems (even if you don't know you have a problem). I have a little experience to share (30 years reloading, started reloading "pre-web", 12 years casting, 3 years powder coating, and fifty years working with metal in various areas) and I'm happy to do so, even though I know far from everything. I like to think of forums as a place for new(er) reloaders or those with a specific problem to come and share in the forum's experience for help solving that problem. If I wanted to hear self appointed experts expounding on their enormous knowledge on everything, I'd hang out at the local gunshop and/or Bubba's Beer Bar...:(

I've learned much in my short time here and I may be back...

·
Registered
397 Posts
My friend, the entire internet is that way.
In fact the entire world is that way, you can't run from it.

Please stay and just ignore all the "experts", who are just mostly repeating what they've seen posted by others on the internet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.