Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year. I bought myself a SR9C for Christmas and picked it up on Saturday. I took it home, cleaned it and took it to the range on Sun. Put 250 rounds through it and it shot like a dream. I am contemplating adding a Crimson Trace Laser to the rail. I would like to hear others thoughts on adding one. Good idea, stupid idea, not needed? I have learned a lot from reading this forum so I would like to hear opinions from this group.

Thanks,

10yck

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. Enjoy the forum. Have a Crisom Trace rail on order as we speak. With my old eyes I want all the help that I can get. Also, will interchange with the SR22p. I am hoping two guns. One laser. I will see what happens. This weekend could be very busy.

·
Registered
786 Posts
My SR9c came with the laser and I really like it. Since the button is just below the trigger guard, you don't even need to think about turning it on.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I have tried both the Crimson Trace Rail Master and the CT Laserguard for my SR40c (almost identical in dimensions to the SR9c) and I much prefer and recommend the Rail Master. My biggest complaint about the Laserguard is that it does not have an off switch so it is almost impossible to shoot the pistol without activating the laser.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts