Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Been looking through your site for a couple of weeks and enjoyed what I was reading.

I recently purchased a Ruger New Model 41 Blackhawk and found lots of good info on this forum, wanted to be part of it.

This is my first revolver, first handgun. Originally from Minnesota and have little experience with revolvers. Safety is the main reason I'm here, along with learning more about revolvers, pistols and lever action rifles.

Glad to be here and sure I will be asking lots of questions. I look forward to learning and getting to know everyone.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Welcome Tribal from down in the swamp. Jump in and ask all the questions you want. Somebody should know the answer. Main thing enjoy.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome Joel, glad you're here. We don't know everything, but between all the experience each of has, plus a retired gunsmith, and others that do their own work on guns, we ought to be able to help you on most of your problems. This a very friendly and helpful Board so I'm sure you will like it here.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas! Hope you enjoy it here!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Welcome from S/E Texas. This is a really neat place...courteous, with a lot of experienced folks. And, a few of us with .41's as well!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the
forum and glad you came---lots of fun and knowledge here-you gotta sort it out!~!!!;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from SE KS. The first thing I learned about 41 magnums is that you have to reload for them, cause ammo is hard to find. But that's ok cause reloading is almost as much fun as shooting.
Lee

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the welcome. Going to join a sportsman's club in the area and waiting to get NRA info that is required. Found lots of great info on this board regarding the Blackhawk series. Look forward to learning much. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome! This is a good place.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.