Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got 5gal. buckets of brass in .38,.45acp,.45LC,9X19,.357,.223,30-30,30-'06,300Win.mag.,7.62X39,.44mag. and stuff I ain't looked at in years so I don't know exactly what I got. 90% of my brass is scrounged up at the range and other shooting locations. I got a buddy that is kinda obsessive compulsive about picking up brass too, and he gives it to me. I'm cheap man! Heck, I can barely afford the primers, bullets and powder! 'Course I shoots some!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hey gravenruger, glad to see you back on the forum. With all that brass on hand, what do you load? If you get down this way call me [ did I give you my phone number?] I'll have to show you our setup. Is there some good shooting places up there, I would certainly think so. I wouldn't mind driving up there some time with my buddy as he has never been in a lot of our territory although he's lived in the area all his life.

·
Registered
57 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Guys, I've always thought the gun was to hurt the OTHER guy with-.44 Mag handguns and 30.06 rifles---not me. 308 and .41 Mag light load are about my limit-.44 Mag in rifle is ok--respect you guys who shoot .06 and .45-70 and .444 but I'm just not there-same with 3" Mags in 12 ga.--I'm just a sissy!
Sheepdog

Congratulations on being a "real man" and admitting you don't like recoil. Gee I always thought at the end of a range session you were supposed to have headaches and detatched retinas.

I've watched people at the range and during shooting sessions with the big boomers and don't you know that if you removed a round from the chamber and they pulled the trigger on an empty chamber there head would go down and they would probly break the rifle in half.

I shoot for enjoyment and practice, not to prove how macho I am.

Glad you are the same.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.